Sunday, June 21, 2009

All Girl...


I am not sure where she is learning this stuff from..because its not me. I am not girly at all. I am very simply, I own 6 pairs of shoes, I dont carry a purse, I wear only mascara and HATE the color pink...But Myah is all into make-up , clothes and accessories...Oh Lord help me....


Please note I did not dress her..she wants to dress herself. So if she wants to wear stripes with plaid...welll knock your socks off. I am so tickled to see my boys play dress up with her and put her make-up on. After she is all done up she wants us to sit and watch her walk the Cat-walk..

2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I am SO in the same boat. I was a tomboy growing up... I own maybe 10 pairs of shoes (including slippers and snow boots - heh) and I wear a backpack for a purse. My daughter? Likes to parade around in glitter and princess dresses. I feel your pain.

Rina said...

I cringe everytime I walk in her room..friggen pink everywhere and girly things....uggghhhh

Gotcha Day in China ! 8/11/08

Domestic Re-Adoption..Its Official !


Feeding the Needy on Thanksgiving !