Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving !




This week I give thanks for lots of things...

So, here’s a list of a few things I’m thankful for, in no particular order.

-Hearing a sweet little voices say, “I love you mommy” everyday.
-The privilege of being a mother, a sister, a daughter, a best friend.
-Inside jokes with my sister.
-My husband Hank, who faithfully curls up next to me at night
-Holding hands with my kids as we walk together.
-Friends that I can count on for a heart-to-heart talk or a laugh
-That on August 11, 2008 my daughter adopted ME
-Health insurance.
-That my children have a lot of opportunities and potential.
-the connection I have with Myah's birth mother..spiritually

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and urge each of you to pray (send good vibes if you are not religious) for the concept of "FAMILY" to become the key factor for any decision made in the interest of a child....

My “prayer” is for permanency for kids that need forever homes

No comments:

Gotcha Day in China ! 8/11/08

Domestic Re-Adoption..Its Official !


Feeding the Needy on Thanksgiving !