Thursday, January 28, 2010

SHE SPOKE !

Life is a game, Football is serious...at least in the Shpiruk household...

Myah has been home for a year and a half...she doesnt speak, she knows very few words..but I understand her jargon...for example..GAGA = good girl...

anyhow, this morning she woke up wearing her Giants jersey...I asked her what she wanted to do today..I WAS NOT expecting a reply..but when I got one..well I nearly had a heart attack..of all words to say....she doesnt know how to say her brothers names, or how to say NO, she doesnt know how to say I love you...but SHE KNOWS HOW TO SAY FOOTBALL....

Today I bought an ice cream shaped football cake..we're celebrating....!

6 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

And what great taste she has!!!! So happy for y'all!

Chelsea Gour said...

I don't blame you for celebrating that mile stone! Here's praying that Football is the first of many, many words to come from Myah! ♥

Anne said...

Praise the LORD!!

bondedbyfaith said...

You've been waiting a long time for those words! I pray that she says so many more SOON!

Loads of Love
Tricia

Rina said...

thanks to all my cyberfriends who have been holding my hand for the past couple of years...

dthoff3 said...

How sweet and precious to hear her voice!!! I'll bet the floodgates will open soon. Tracy

Gotcha Day in China ! 8/11/08

Domestic Re-Adoption..Its Official !


Feeding the Needy on Thanksgiving !