Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Update:

And you thought we were gone...Nope we have been super busy..SUPER!

First things first everyone is probaly wondering how Myah is doing. Well she is still standing in the storm. She repeated Kindergarten. she is still struggling with speech and reading. But is sharp as a tack. We continue to support her the best we know how and decided to let her bloom when she was ready. Dont get me wrong she is speaking 3 word sentences and can read 60 words but she is delayed. Thats ok, she was delayed in getting a family and everything worked out just fine.

With everything that I have learned from my daughter I decided it was time to do something with it. I am the Founder on a non-profit organization that started all because on my little wonton. I have been working feverishly to get all the paper work needed and figure out how I was going to pay for it since I already have $100,000 in medical bills that await payment. So to add on another expense was not the wisest of things to do at the time....but its a calling...so in essence I might be the Founder of the program but in reality it FOUND me...

I am anxiuos to share this new chapter of our lives with you..Please take a peek...

www.elev8hope.com


No comments:

Gotcha Day in China ! 8/11/08

Domestic Re-Adoption..Its Official !


Feeding the Needy on Thanksgiving !