Thursday, August 21, 2008

Still the One...

Today my husband and I celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary. I haven't done anything else in my life continuously for that length of time. I look at this photograph of us on our wedding day and I don't recognize those people anymore. I am not the same woman my husband married and he isn't the same man. We've grown and evolved into different people, most of the evolution is positive.

We are the proud parents to 4 beautiful children, 3 conceived in my womb and 1 in our hearts.
I want to tell him that 9 years later, he is still the man that I love. The man who swept me off my feet, even with a his ridiculous surname that I still have trouble pronouncing. The man I vowed to grow old with.
He is still the one.

Happy Anniversary sweetie!

5 comments:

dthoff3 said...

faepiHappy 9th Anniversary!! And many more to come
Tracy and Doug

Annette/Ken said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHPIRIKAS!!!

9 YEARS! (WE'RE approaching 15 YRS ON 9/11...and we never had a fight!)

Love,
A
(put your skype on!)

Lynn B. said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 9 years later and you look the same to me!!!

Lynn B.

Rina said...

Lynn,
You waited over 5 years to see me with straight hair..enjoy it before the humiditiy hits it..

Lynn B. said...

LOVE your straight hair!!!

Gotcha Day in China ! 8/11/08

Domestic Re-Adoption..Its Official !


Feeding the Needy on Thanksgiving !