Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Food For Thought

Ok,
let me set the stage for you..The other night we were going out to dinner with another couple. As we were walking we passed the side entrance to the kitchen of one of the restaurants. Hank was walking ahead of us and his hand went right up to his head and was saying "Oh My God"..As I passed the entrance I looked in to see the chefs all squatting on the tiled kitchen floor chopping their vegetables on the floor..ON THE FLOOR!.
I was sick to my stomach..what ever happened to cutting boards...maybe a counter or do it on a plate..but the kitchen floor...Ok, I went back to the hotel, and purposely drank my listerine...I paid the price with a stomach ache but I can only imagine what I have been ingesting up to this point. Watch me end up with some crazy bacteria called "china-e-coli-organ decay"

5 comments:

Elly said...

OK--you are killing me! I am fussy about Chinese food to begin with...ugh! Stick to the rice:(

xoxoxoxo

Annette/Ken said...

Personally, I don't anything that doesn't end in a vowel...

Elly said...

Good Morning....

I am running out this morning to go do some setting up in my classroom and I told Julia that I had to see if I had any new pictures on my computer and she said, "oh of Myah, can I see too?". You guys have become a household name. I hope everyone in Florida is doing "ok" and Storm Fay is moving on out....
Rina, keep your chin up and keep thinking about that egg and cheese on a roll. I will be making about 30 cases of tomato sauce this weekend and thinking of you:) Squeeze that little gem

xoxoxox
hugs and kisses to all
Elly and Fred

Lynn B. said...

I just threw up in my mouth....UGH!

Shelia said...

Don't we have neighbors that do that??????

Gotcha Day in China ! 8/11/08

Domestic Re-Adoption..Its Official !


Feeding the Needy on Thanksgiving !