Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus ! Christmas 2009


My children

Wear it proudly sweety

Devon got a motorcycle helmet..look at the expression of my 2 boys in the background..they were pissed they didnt get one..but they all can share...

Priceless!

She is ready to ride

opening gifts

YAY !

she sat there for a 1/2 an hour trying to figure out how to get her make up out..She is all about being a DIVA !

so proud of his cross

a new bike for the princess


It is for the children,
It’s all for the children!
The green tree - the glitter -
the chocolate sweets that hang
in silver wrappers -
the lights slowly flashing - on and off - on and off.

- Something for the children is
the pine-needle scent,
the smell of growing,
a branch as nature made it - longer than the rest
I wish you could see it!

I wish you had seen it!
It was for the children
It was all for the children!

Merry Christmas! Life doesn't get any better than this folks !

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Merry Christmas, you guys and gals.
Love the pics.
As Skipper would say, "Holler at cha girl...".
Hugs, Vicki

Jennifer said...

Rina, I love your blog! It's been awhile since I've been able to browse through my blog list and I've enjoyed catching up on yours. Hope this new year brings great blessings for your family and all those you enounter!

Gotcha Day in China ! 8/11/08

Domestic Re-Adoption..Its Official !


Feeding the Needy on Thanksgiving !