Monday, May 30, 2011

NYC here we come !

Today is Memorial Day and we are packing. Tomorrow Myah and I will take off to NYC for surgery. After many failed attempts here in Florida I decided that I needed to venture out and see what other mecca cities have to offer her. We usually go to Cincinnati Childrens Hospital but I wanted another team of doctors to access her. They will be prerforming some experimental procedures on her...there is not promise of success but we need to try. This week has been a tough week for Myah. She has been complaining of lower abdominal pain and she is extended...Doctors were notified and they are pepared for whatever it might be...So as I pack our bags to leave, I am also packing my boys bags so they can sleep at Grandma/Poppy's and there is not a dry eye in this house..Everybody wants to come with us, everybody is promising to be good if they do and I have the heaviest heart ever...

Please lift us up in prayer this week as I venture out in hopes of answers...this procedure will not be easy on her but together we will face them....

2 comments:

Brenda said...

So happy I could help a little with your benefit. You and Myah will remain in my prayers. You are the strongest woman I "know". And you have one strong little girl right by your side. Sending Pacific Ocean love..

Vicki said...

Ok. Where are ya?
What are these doctors saying.
We miss you all sooooo very much. The other day Emily was telling someone about her China Sister - Myah.
:)
Vicki

Gotcha Day in China ! 8/11/08

Domestic Re-Adoption..Its Official !


Feeding the Needy on Thanksgiving !