Monday, June 13, 2011

still standing in the storm











Well NYC was nothing what we expected it to be. We went there with a medical plan in place and once in the OR we were faced with 2 other major issues that we had no idea about and were not prepared to even address. I think it's safe to say that I had a complete mental breakdown. Remember just sitting in the hotel and not being able to get dressed..just didnt want to draw back the curtains, didnt want the tv on...just wanted to sleep for weeks...but that was not possible. We are back in Florida...and expected back in NYC in a week and a half...this time my husband put in for leave at work..I can no longer stand in the front line and do this alone. I simply cant...As for Myah...she is running, smiling, and being the Myah we love so much...pain free and unaware of anything..just the way we like it....

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Sending so much love and prayers and God's grace your way, Rina. What a blessing you are in Myah's life. Only a woman as strong as you are could deal as well as you do. Godspeed on your return trip to New York and my wish that all turns out as good as it possibly can.

Anne said...

Thank you for updating us. I know it must be hard to even get on here and type.

We'll continue praying for you all, for physical, mental, and spiritual strength, as well as for direction decision by decision.

Love you!

Anne said...

Thank you for updating us. I know it must be difficult to even get on here and type.

We'll continue praying for physical, mental and spiritual strength for you, as well as for direction decision by decision.

Love you!

Rachel said...

Just wanted you to know that prayers are going out for your sweet Myah! Also, for strength for you and your family....

Vicki said...

I've been checking relentlessly to SEE what you had to say. I'm guess you could say I'm shocked to read this. (I know. Such an intelligent statement!)
Our heart is with you.

Gotcha Day in China ! 8/11/08

Domestic Re-Adoption..Its Official !


Feeding the Needy on Thanksgiving !